REGISTRATION & SERIAL NUMBER
YEAR OF MANUFACTURE
This 2008 Hawker 900XP is immaculate inside and out and has low hours. The aircraft is EASA certified and the engines and APU are on MS. The aircraft is up to date on all maintenance.
- Premium entry door
- Fully Compliant Service Bulletins & Airworthiness Directives
- Enrolled on Embraer Executive Care Plan
- Engines enrolled on ESP Gold
- Four Passengers in Single Club Seats
- Aft Lavatory with Cabin Partition
- EASA EU Ops Compliant
Honeywell TFE 731-50R-1H
Engine Hours: #1 3317 hours / #2 3317 hours
APU: Honeywell GTCP 36-150(W)
Engines & APU on MS
The aircraft is finished in overall Matterhorn white scheme with metallic blue and silver stripes.
Configured for 8 VIP passengers with 5 inidividual, 360 degree swivel armchairs (4 in a forward club arrangement which can convert into 2 full berths) and a 3 place aft divan.
There is a 29-inch galley which includes a microwave, expresso machine, cold stowage drawer and sink unit.
There is an entertainment system including a dVD player, iPod dock, Airshow 410, forward and aft 5″ monitors and CD changer.
There is a large baggage area located forward of the cabin with an additional baggage area in the aft.
A private lavatory is located at the rear with a sink, mirror and storage.
- Collins FGC-3000 Pro Line 4
- Collins APS-3000
- Dual Collins VHF-422C
- Universal CVR (120 minute)
- EFIS: Collins 4-tube 8×10 inch w/AFD-301E
- Collins FGC-3000
- Collins HF-9000
- AirCell ST3100 w/dual headsets
- Collins TCAS-4000 TCAS II
- Collins TWR-850 w/turbulence detection
- Dial Collins AHC-3000 AHRS
- Collins DME-442
- Universal FDR
- Dual Collins FMD-6000 w/GPS
- Collins ALT-4000
- TAWS: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Mode S
Additional Avionics Equipment:
Dual Collins ADC-3000 digital air data computers, worldwide weather w/CARS in-flight commuication services, 3D FMS mapping, Artex 406-2 SAR-type ELT. Collins MDC-3000 maintenance diagostic system, Meggitt Mark II secondary flight display