Trainee Operations Assistant
Castle Air are proud to be able to offer an amazing aviation vacancy for a Trainee Operations Assistant to be able to join our busy helicopter sales and operations team, based at Biggin Hill Airport.
The successful candidate would be expected to be able to respond to various charter enquiries, preparing quotations in accordance alongside the Castle Air procedures. They would also be expected to be able to efficiently create flight plans, create flight paperwork alongside agreement with the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) regulations as well as company Operations Manual and to organise aircraft and pilot schedules. They also need to be able to liaise alongside the client, suppliers and internal staff throughout the whole charter process.
Your working hours will be based on a shift basis, however candidates would be expected to be flexible during busy periods of time and also work weekend and bank holidays occasionally.
- High attention to detail
- Confidence working both individually and as part of a team
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and make informed and safe decisions
- Friendly, enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Well organised and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Good telephone manner
- A keen interest in the aviation industry
- Proficient with MS-Word & MS-Excel
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience desirable but not essential
If you require more information please contact Declan
Call on 01959 576017.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 29 February 2016. Good luck!