Continuing Airworthiness Management You Can Rely On
Sovereign Business Jet’s CAMO department have years of experience in Airworthiness Management and work with each of our Valued Customers to create a tailored Airworthiness Oversight Programme for your aircraft. We will manage every aspect of your aircraft’s Airworthiness requirements in order to ensure Compliance with National Regulations.
Our Quality Management System and Maintenance Oversight ensures we take full responsibility for the continuing airworthiness of your aircraft.
With two bases one in London Biggin Hill Airport and one in Oxford Airport we can offer our services to clients across Europe.
A Tailored CAM Service
We can offer a full CAM service, a one-off review or a tailor made management package to meet your specific requirements. Our CAM service includes:
- Maintenance Programme creation, development and management
- Scheduled maintenance planning and management
- Unscheduled maintenance management
- Continuous oversight of AD and SB compliance
- Monitoring of aircraft Sector Record Pages/Flight Logs
- Transfer of hours and landings into the aircraft log books
- Management of modifications and repairs
- Tracking of life limited components
- Reliability/Warranty reporting
- Upkeep and storage of aircraft records
- Increased focus on cost saving, including maintenance invoice reviews
- Simplification and streamlining of process, tasks and workflows
- Complete technical management oversight.
Sovereign Business Jets CAMO has developed internal processes and practices, that are unsurpassed in the industry and provide visible and transparent airworthiness management support to ensure that your operation is safe, reliable and profitable.