Sovereign Business Jets wants to reassure our customers that we have implemented very stringent health & safety measures throughout our company and also with our Operators, partners & suppliers to ensure that wherever possible you are protected from COVID-19 when you book a flight with us.
The many benefits of private jet travel over commercial travel have never been more profound than they are right now – the uncrowded terminals, the calm check-in, security and boarding procedures, the deep cleaned aircraft that has been fully sanitized and disinfected before you step on-board – to name but a few.
In addition, every flight that you book with us will include a chauffeur driven car should you require it. This will ensure that you have a seamless journey from your home or hotel through to the steps of the jet. Alternatively we can provide a competitive quote for a helicopter transfer.
Your health & safety has always been of paramount importance to us and we want you to know that when you book a flight with us we have done everything possible and more to protect you, your loved ones and your colleagues.
Peace of Mind
- No crowded terminals, with busy and lengthy check-in, security and boarding procedures; wherever possible we only use smaller private terminals and VIP lounges
- All private terminals, VIP lounges, FBOs that we use have undergone an in-house audit to ensure they are fully compliant in following our strict health & safety COVID-19 procedures
- Use of a chauffeur driven car to take you from your home or hotel to the steps of the jet if required. Again all of our service partners have undergone our in-house audit procedures on health & safety COVID-19 procedures
- We ensure all of our aircraft follow EASA’s (European Aviation Safety Agency) recommendations for passenger and crew safety and are equipped with protective healthcare and sanitary equipment kit
- All our Operators thoroughly sanitize and disinfect their aircraft before and after every flight; additional time has been allowed for deep cleaning in between each sector
- Not flying in or out of any ‘affected areas’ outlined by the World Health Organisation.
We look forward to flying you in the near future.